7 thoughts about gear

Excellent post about gear fetishism.


Today is one of those days when there are no shoots scheduled, no editing to do and I’m ahead with my marketing and social media planning.  I’m sitting in my favorite cafe wondering why I always end up in the same place, why is it great to write articles and blog posts from here? All I can think of is because it feels great! This makes me think that the same should apply to gear.

I’ve spent the last 3 years finding the right combination of body and lens for my professional and hobbyist work and at this point I know I’m 99% happy with what I have found. I feel can work freely and that my possibilities have become endless creative and technically speaking. The other 1% is always that new piece of gear you always want to get.

Gear is a very personal thing I believe so maybe…

View original post 593 more words

0 comments on “7 thoughts about gear

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: